Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Watching other videos

I really enjoyed watching everyone's videos. I found I liked the experience a lot more than the audio essays. I found that the videos I watched the concept was able to get through easily. On a few of them I had to refer back to their blog post to really get a sense of what they were trying to portray through their video, but all in all I got a pretty good sense of what they were trying to say.
Some of the videos were private so I wasn't able to go and watch them and experience them, but I found the ones I did enjoy a lot were the ones where there were no pictures, ones where everything kept moving and kept my attention. I felt whenever a picture was inserted into one of the movies except for one of the concept in 60 where it seemed appropriate, it kinda bogged down the video. I liked the steady motion that was kept through most people's videos.
Pretty much it looks like everyone did a really good job, and seemed to have about the same amount of trouble as I did as to finding footage and learning the ropes of movie maker or imovie. I found I really enjoyed this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment